On-call Receptionist/Admin Assistant
The receptionist will be the first point of contact for the Council on Aging of Central Oregon. Main duties include administrative support, greeting visitors and clients, and answering, screening, and forwarding incoming phone calls.
- Experience as a receptionist or similar position
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Resourefulness and proactive approach to handling issues
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills; ability to prioritize tasks
- Client focused
- Availability on both short and advance notice
If interested, please contact Bob DeBoard at (541) 678-5483, ext. 213.