The Council on Aging of Central Oregon is a nonprofit organization with a big heart and offers one of the best benefit packages in Central Oregon.
Currently, we’re looking for passionate candidates to join our team as a:
Benefits go well beyond the basics and are designed to offer you a healthy work/life balance and a path to create financial security in retirement. Most benefits are at no cost to you and include:
- Seven paid holidays
- Generous PTO (paid time off) increases with years of service
- Employee Health Insurance
- Employee Dental Insurance
- Employee Vision Insurance
- Employee Life Insurance $25,000
- Employee Accidental Death and Dismemberment $50,000
- Employee Short Term Disability – 60% of normal wage for 12 weeks up to $1,500 a week
- An Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 6% match on 403(b) retirement plan after 1 year of service
Note: Insurance for spouse and/or dependent children is available at the employee’s sole cost
If you are interested in any of our open positions, please send your resume and cover letter to: HR@councilonaging.org. All applications must include a cover letter to be considered.
Current openings not right for you? Consider becoming a volunteer in supporting older adults in these communities. Without our dedicated volunteers we couldn’t do what we do!