We are a nonprofit with a big heart and we offer one of the best benefit packages in Central Oregon. And if we do not have a position for you, consider becoming a volunteer in supporting older adults in Central Oregon.
No positions available at this time.
Our benefits go well beyond the basics and are designed to offer employees a healthy work/life balance and a path to create financial security in retirement. Most benefits are at no cost to our employees and include:
- Seven paid holidays and generous PTO (paid time off) that increases with years of service
- Employee Health Insurance
- Employee Dental Insurance
- Employee Vision Insurance
- Employee Life Insurance $25,000
- Employee Accidental Death and Dismemberment $50,000
- Employee Short Term Disability – 60% of normal wage for 12 weeks up to $1,500 a week
- An Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 6% match on 403(b) retirement plan after 1 year of service
Note: Insurance for spouse and/or dependent children is available at the employee’s sole cost