Due to the COVID-19, we have had to temporarily modify our food and nutrition services.
- Meals on Wheels home-delivery will continue uninterrupted using a non-contact delivery method. We have suspended hand-to-hand delivery and are having volunteers and our clients keep a six-foot distance from each other. Click here for a list of locations offering Meals on Wheels Delivery.
- Community Dining has now moved to a take-home/grab and go service. Take-home will be available for pick up between 12 noon and 12:30 on a first come first serve basis. Click here for a list of locations offering free take-home meals to seniors.
Our information specialists can help you access services that provide meals and nutrition counseling. These programs may include:
- Meals on Wheels: enhances the quality of life of home-bound individuals by providing home-delivered nutritious meals, personal contact, and related services.
- Community Dining: a hot meal for older adults (60+), offered at no-cost, and a chance to socialize with other community members.
- Nutrition Counseling: work with a nutritionist to design a healthy diet plan specific to their needs.
- Nutrition Education: learn how to eat better, manage chronic disease and find support managing weight.
It’s important to find food and nutritional resources that support you or a loved remaining independent and healthy. Call us to learn more about food and nutrition services in your area: (541) 678-5483.