The Council on Aging is the first stop for information and resources on the various issues that might arise as you or a loved one is aging. Our information specialists are ready to listen to your questions and concerns, look for answers and provide you with information about your options, which may include a referral to local programs offered by the Council on Aging or other community partners.
How We Can Help
Our information specialists and partners can:
- Help you figure out what services you need
- Assist with long-term care planning
- Explain eligibility for benefits and services
- Provide caregiver support
- Find resources to assist with insurance and legal paperwork
Meet Us In Person
You can meet in-person with one of our Information and Referral (I&R) specialists at the following locations/times to provide you with tools and support to meet your needs.
- La Pine – Last Tuesday of the month, 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.,
La Pine Senior Center, 16450 Victory Way.
- Madras – 2nd Wednesday of the month, 11:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.,
Madras Senior Center, 860 SW Madison Street.
- Prineville – 3rd Tuesday of the month, 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.,
Prineville Senior Center, 180 NE Belknap Street.
- Redmond – 2nd Monday of the month, 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.,
Redmond Senior Center, 325 NW Dogwood. (starting 10/14)
- Bend – Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.,
373 NE Greenwood Avenue.
Or Call Us for Help
No question is too big or too small. We’re here to provide you with the tools to help you meet your needs.