The Council on Aging is the first stop for information and resources on the various issues that might arise as you or a loved one is aging. Our information specialists are ready to listen to your questions and concerns, look for answers and provide you with information about your options, which may include a referral to local programs offered by the Council on Aging or other community partners.
How We Can Help
Our information specialists and partners can:
- Help you figure out what services you need
- Assist with long-term care planning
- Explain eligibility for benefits and services
- Provide caregiver support
- Find resources to assist with insurance and legal paperwork
Reach Out To Us
No question is too big or too small. We’re here to provide you with the tools to help you meet your needs.
Call us today: (541) 678-5483 Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.