For nearly five decades, the Council on Aging has been working hard to improve the lives of Central Oregon’s older adults, their families, and unpaid caretakers. None of this work would be possible without the generous support and shared commitment of our dedicated volunteers, donors, foundations, and business and community partners.
All of our expenses support our mission to connect older adults and their loved ones to information and services that support their changing needs as they age, so seniors can safely and successfully remain in their homes.
The links below provide independently verified information about the Council on Aging’s audited financials and 990’s.
Our Audited Financials
This past fiscal year (July 1, 2021 – June 30, 2022) we are grateful to have:
- delivered almost 100,000 Meals on Wheels
- served 55,000 senior lunches
- answered more than 20,000 calls with information and referrals
- provided 750 hours of Medicare counseling
- funded close to 11,000 hours of home and personal care services
- provided 1,350 hours of paid respite support for caregivers
To learn more about our impact in 2021, please click the link below: