For nearly five decades, the Council on Aging has been working hard to improve the lives of Central Oregon’s older adults, their families, and unpaid caretakers. None of this work would be possible without the generous support and shared commitment of our dedicated volunteers, donors, foundations, and business and community partners.
All of our expenses support our mission to connect older adults and their loved ones to information and services that support their changing needs as they age, so seniors can safely and successfully remain in their homes.
The links below provide independently verified information about the Council on Aging’s audited financials and 990’s.
Our Audited Financials
This past fiscal year (July 1, 2022 – June 30, 2023) we are grateful to have:
- delivered 90,195 Meals on Wheels
- served 47,620 senior lunches
- answered 7,463 calls with information and referrals
- provided 749 hours of Medicare counseling
- funded 7,734 hours of home and personal care services
- provided 1,275 hours of paid respite support for caregivers
To learn more about our impact in 2022, please click the link below: